Does anyone here hate seafood?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hold it in, Nov 10, 2019 at 5:10 PM.

1. Hold it in

Hold it in Fapstronaut

I've tried and tried liking it. I can't even eat fish sticks without thinking of barfing.
    The smell alone makes me wanna puke, I see all these Red Lobster ads and I wanna get into some crab legs smotherd in butter type deal but can't overcome my disgust for seafood.

2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I really like fish, but the rest of it (clams, crabs, etc.) is gross.

Hold it in likes this.
  3. Hold it in

Hold it in Fapstronaut

I can eat fish out of the river

LEPAGE likes this.
  4. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

I'm with you, for the most part. I like Tilapia, and Haddock is amazing. But I hate the taste of shrimp, fish sticks are prerty gross, and crab legs just look like alien spider legs and the idea of them getting anywhere near my dinner menu is just weird. They look so gross.

LEPAGE and Hold it in like this.
  5. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I feel the same way. I've never liked seafood, but the rest of my family loves it.

Hold it in likes this.
  6. Cool I Can Use Spaces

Cool I Can Use Spaces Fapstronaut

Perhaps if you had it prepared well.

I think seafood prepared in certain ways is indeed barf inducing. I can't stand fish sticks. I can't stand breaded seafood. Deep fried seafood isn't my thing either. I just tried Red Lobster again after several years and now remember why I don't go there, they serve bland seafood that isn't worth it. And then there's boiled seafood, no way, no thanks!

Now if you go to a place where they have fresh seafood and prepare it properly maybe you might like it. And fresh is important. Fish shouldn't be smelly, if it is then it should be avoided.

Hold it in likes this.
  7. Hold it in

Hold it in Fapstronaut

I dont think prepairing it will do anything. The smell is already psychologically burned into my brain.

Cool I Can Use Spaces likes this.
  8. PlanetsCollide

PlanetsCollide Fapstronaut

I LOVE eating seafood, I really do. But I could never see those things raw before they're cooked, I think they are delicious but looking gross. So, I like them but already cooked in a nice plate

Hold it in likes this.
  9. annabellmatt

annabellmatt New Fapstronaut

Yes, I do.. Specially Lobster and many more is there

10. swelster2

swelster2 New Fapstronaut

Seafood is God's gift to humanity. I LOVE IT BY THE POUND! :D

11. Cool I Can Use Spaces

This is similar with me and okra. Except with me it’s the visual.

Years ago in a Navy chow hall I was eating with a squadron mate and he was eating boiled okra. He was talking while eating and chewing without keeping his mouth closed. So I caught sight of all that stringy paste looking crappola inside his mouth.

That gross image is still burned into my brain 30+ years later and I still can’t stand okra. I don’t care what anyone says about how it’s cooked.

Hold it in likes this.
  12. Cool I Can Use Spaces

I’d love a rotation of salmon, swordfish, halibut, ahi, walleye, shrimp, and lobster. Rotate through those seven seafood items every day of the week. Throw in some others to mix things up a bit. But those would be the core seven for me.

Hold it in likes this.