Done

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Misha, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Misha

Misha Fapstronaut

30 days just passed.
    I didn't have any expectations towards this. As far as I was travelling half month I didn't have time neither space for, well, u know. And then when I came back from the travel I was working 6 days per week and was changing the accomodation therfore again no time.

I felt a difference first 3 weeks. Recently it disappeared. From curiousity I will check what will happen next. This year I am going to take care a bit about myself.

Recently I made travel of my dreams true, I went to Japan for 2 weeks, so I feel totally fulfilled with satisfaction. The next goal will be to take care of my body a bit. On a daily basis I already walk 4,5km to work and way back. I will add some endurance training. Just for pleasure.

Difference? I feel a bit more energy, but "just" the "I don't want to wake up" passed away. But in general my quality of life got higher, I moved to new flat got new flatmates and everything got new vibes. Peace

2. Sounds good. Nice to see.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Nice. Keep going

4. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

"Endurance training. Just for pleasure" lmao. Good job on 30 days, keep it up!

SirErnest likes this.
  5. zaboo

zaboo Fapstronaut

Awesome man, i cant wait until im over the 30 days mark! big up :]

6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

7. Misha

Misha Fapstronaut

Day 37. Adding some very short meditation techniques and going back to study foreign language.

amaranth and C12345 like this.