1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't let your addiction blame everything on Nofap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by kirby109, Feb 6, 2015.

1. kirby109

kirby109 Fapstronaut

After five days of increased energy levels and confidence, I started getting really bad headaches and some other weird symptoms today, and my first thought was; "Must because of my Nofap. Stress, tension, whatever is finally getting to me." I was briefly tempted to throw down the towel, but decided to take inventory of what else could possibly be causing my symptoms.

Then I had an epiphany. I had drastically reduced my caffeine intake. I never set out to do that, I'm not a health-nut in the slightest. But I've been feeling so much more energetic and alert that i just haven't been hitting the cola or the carafe near as much as I used to.

All my symptoms, were in line with caffeine withdrawal.

I've seen alot of ads here where someone has said "I quit fapping, and xyz has started happening to me. Maybe I should relapse?" I almost tossed away over 100 hours of progress by faking myself out that way.

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

I feel so amazing and full of energy all day since I quit caffeine, except for organic full leaf teas of course, and the occasional raw cacao.

Now if I can just manage to give up PMO, supreme radiance awaits..