1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't really know what to do with this one...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Jun 24, 2021.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Well,

After a longer time where I have been setting myself off the market. I installed tinder again (Don't want to argue about if being on tinder is a good or bad idea here).

So I got a few matches the last days, but havent really checked who I matched with because I have been very busy. I have also been looking for a new appartment, and little did I know, that the one showing the appartment was the assistent to my realtor. I found her very cute and and ofcourse she was nice to me and the others, most likely because it was her job. But at the same time there was a few laughs and I found her looking at me while that happend.

So I was wondering, is it a good idea to contact her on tinder, and see if there is something there? Or should I stay away. Maybe a stupid question .

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

It's her job to be like that. Remember, when a girl like you, she is going to let you know. You are definitevely going to notice. If you don't know she is probably not.
    The only way you are going to contact her on Tinder if she is on the app and you both match. In that case just ask for her phone number and arrange to have a date with her.

If you think this can give you trouble getting a place to live you probably need to stay away from her.
    If not then you can be straigth with her, ask her out. Be direct decisive and see how she responds. If she make it easy for you to go out on a date then she is probably into you, if not she is going to be really unconfortable with the idea and is going to reject you in someway. In this case just accept the rejection and moving forward when you interact with her keep it professional and don't bring back going out again unless she bring it up.

3. Go build an active social life so you don't obsess over change encounters like this. Get her number and take her out or forget you met and move on.