1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

E=mc2...?!?!?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mark, May 16, 2014.

1. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

E=mc2 basically means 'energy is equal to matter multiplied by the speed of light squared', simple, right?!?!:confused:;)

Here's some formulas I've picked up over the years to get you thinking and hopefully changing for the better? I'm not going to add my interpretations/understanding of them (for now at least!) as it might be best (for those interested!;)) to work them out for yourselves and see what insights/in-tuitions they trigger for you personally?

Here goes...

If C stands for 'creativity', O stands for 'organisation', and I stands for 'impact'
    then C x O = I

If p stands for 'performance', P stands for 'Potential', and i stands for 'interference'
    then p = P – i

if E stands for 'event', and R stands for 'response', and O stands for 'outcome'
    then E + R = O

...ok so not the most 'conventional' of threads but well worth giving some thought? :)

2. chinchilla808

chinchilla808 Fapstronaut

Hard work + timing = luck

3. alan

alan Fapstronaut

Hmm so if you divide "impact" by "creativity" you get "organisation".... interesting.

4. SirFapMeNot

SirFapMeNot Fapstronaut

Technically mass rather than matter, as if you add energy to an object then its mass will increase even though you haven't added any matter (atoms) to it. ;)

Oh hey, new equation: if S stands for "SirFapMeNot", T stands for "too much time" and P stands for "pedantry"
    then S + T = P

:/