1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Early life missed sex opportunity regrets

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Abetterbrain, Jan 13, 2019.

1. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You totally misunderstood what I said, but some got my point

2. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

We are humans, this is correct. But that is a term we have labled ourselves with. The fact of the matter is we are mammals with the same drive and needs as any other animals. We are sexual animals that are genetically designed to seek new sexual partners and to make people feel stupid or inferior for this is reductive. What sets us apart, however, is the fact that we have a very big prefrontal cortex enabling us to have higher thoughts and therefore sexual restraint. If we can train ourselves we are able to refrain from acting out in ways that ruin us and those around us. But again, to condemn those from a high horse who have trouble with this is not good.

3. Some men are stubborn.
    Some women are stubborn.
    Don't shoehorn all men into a single category, please — we're not all the same.

4. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

Well of course. Nothing is all. I was trying to make a point.

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

You are right
    Being a virgin and committed to one is considered "uncool" and .....most people see you as a boring person

6. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Nobody is comdemning you, you have a wife, focus on loving her, it gives a higher pleasure that it's not harmful unlike masturbation, sex etc.

We used to be animals and we used to enjoy having sex and carnal pleasures, look at a dog or pig that eats or that has sex, as human beings, we should seek higher pleasures.

You are just making mentral constructs that you regret not having an animalistic behavior with some young girls, think about it. Now you can get something higher than that but you are focused on the other one.

The sexual desire can be transcended, many have done so, we have animal instincts, but those can be transcended, ive done so and you can do the same. Go tell to an akhanda brahmachari that you cannot get rid of sexual desire and he will laugh at it.

7. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

I’m sorry I can’t quite grasp this. Why do you keep saying that sex is animalistic and something to avoid or overcome? It’s something that pigs and dogs do? It’s something we are made to do. Look at our anatomy.

8. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

Thank you for the kind words. It warms my heart to hear the words of someone that understands me, has experienced and I am feeling and doesn’t judge. It fills me with hope knowing that you have been there and have overcome the feelings. Much love to you brother x

Trynagetbetter likes this.