1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Early Rises Group (UK)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Leo19000, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Leo19000

Leo19000 Fapstronaut

One of the biggest benefits of self improvement can be felt through early rises. Unfortunately getting up earlier is one of the hardest tasks to perform. It has been well documented that those who wake up an hour or two before they have to achieve higher levels of productivity and success than those who don’t.
    Therefore I am proposing to create a new group that is based around the goal of consistently waking up early no later than 6 am UK time. The members of this group will be accountable to each other by checking in daily to ensure that they wake up and undergo a productive morning routine every day.

If you would be interested in joining such a group comment below or message me directly and if enough people are interested perhaps we can start such a group.

2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I'm in! I start work at 8.30am most mornings so 6am is the latest time I need to wake to achieve my morning routine. Also I'd like to get out of the habit of lying in on the days I am not working.

3. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut