Enjoying ... Nothing.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2023.

1. When you are alone long enough you begin to appreciate small things you know.
    Just feeling the cool breeze touch your face, enjoying the scenery & being in an empty room by yourself.

Nothing in particular happens, you are just by yourself.

What do you think ?

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I can relate to that. I'm an introvert, so I need time alone to recharge. Social interactions drain my energy.

3. The weird thing about me is that I don't really know whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert because I like social interactions but I also like being alone ...??

SilentWolfSong and fusion47 like this.
  4. I got a special track you need to listen to when you are alone.

Oh my god it's so good to listen to this when you are alone.... I love horror games soundtrack... sooo good.

fusion47 likes this.
  5. mariniteish

mariniteish Fapstronaut

I'm very similar. extroverted introvert. love going out and being amongst people. bars, concerts, etc.. I still get awkward in some social situations though. very frustrating because I wish I wasn't like that but I try to fake it until I make it. I've definitely become more extroverted as I've gotten older.

6. Yes, it is good to be present, to let the basics fill you up.

You can live an incredible life if only you can be here and now,
    to the maximum of what you sense.

7. SirQwerty

SirQwerty Fapstronaut

I can honestly relate to this. Thank you for sharing. Like some of us here, I really enjoy time to myself, enjoy spending time in nature or just in peace and get tired socializing. Though, I enjoy getting to talk to others from time to time. Lately, I've had no desire to socialize or attend social events because they don't seem interesting at all to me.
    However, I still feel lonely most days even though I choose not to engage. Waiting for those special people who "get me" I guess, we'll see

8. I exited my house and was relieved by the rain alone, extending my arms towards the sky in a state of bliss so I can really relate to the pure joy of small moments.

9. I find being surrounded by unlikely minded people really make me feel alone.

27_CHRIS_REDFIELD_27 likes this.

10. Another Loneliness Track to listen to when you are alone