1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Every male must watch this.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SpotlessMind24, Jul 1, 2016.

1. SpotlessMind24

SpotlessMind24 Fapstronaut

2. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Looking like that and he wonders why he is single. LOL.

Anyone who would be stupid enough to listen to this shit stick. I wouldn't want him to sire any offspring really. There is no need to further pollute the human gene pool. He is someone who is going to bring in more bastard children. Definitely something society does not need.

This MGTOW movement is absolute rubbish.

Relationships like everything else always evolves. You must adapt and adjust along the way. Backing out and surrendering are for pussies. This is all a game like life itself. Up or down enjoy the journey.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
    grffn likes this.
  3. SpotlessMind24

SpotlessMind24 Fapstronaut

The guy from the video know what he is talking about. He is right

Sarosi lol

4. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

That's awesome. Do us all a favor don't go having children either. That guy in the video looks like he not only plays with himself a little too much but also makes his own voodoo dolls out of his own feces for kicks. If you see that as your role model then I feel bad for your parents. Roe vs. Wade needs a more wider reach.

grffn likes this.
  5. grffn

grffn Fapstronaut

@GSarosi I always love your posts! Absolutely right.

6. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Alright. I have to take something back. It is okay and even the best move sometimes to stay single. Yet like everything else it has to be for the right reasons. Maybe you need time away because you were betrayed, you were burnt out or you need to reenergize and rearm just to name a few then that is all well and fine. If you choose a path based on fear or defeat or any other move that is dictated by hiding away because life threw you a couple of curve balls you need to work out your courage and eliminate being passive in your vocabulary.

-Rix- likes this.
  7. grffn

grffn Fapstronaut

I agree with this. For me I've decided not to chase girls temporarily during this first two-three months. My insecurities and self-esteem are/were so bad that dating girls would drive me insane and it was one of my biggest triggers. Whenever I got rejected - which was 100% of the time because I acted like an insane person - I would tell myself I'm just a piece of shit, I should die, and then go on a PMO binge. I've finally recognized that I just need to give myself a break, make myself whole again so that I can be in a healthy relationship sometime in the future.

8. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Everybody messes up even the best of them. There is no way you will get it right and perfect every single time. That is not possible unless you can see into the future, read minds and be in multiple places at once. If you screwed up don't be hard on yourself but to reframe your mind saying to yourself hey so what I got rejected. I took a risk didn't pan out the way it did but I am going to learn from this and improve. YOU DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT. The girl didn't reject because of your best self you have to see. It means you have room for improvement so go and get to work. There are tons of books, websites and other forms of media on how to get your act together so you become THAT TOTAL PACKAGE.

Also staying single does not mean retreating from women just so you know. During this time they are your guinea pigs to put things so ever lightly. This is one of the best times while being temporary closed off you get to listen to their actions and not their words. If during this time you get some one on one naked time with each other, more power to you.

grffn likes this.