1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-abortionist and Planned Parenthood Employee Speak Out

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Get rid of the second video, it's inappropriate. First of all, Crowder is an annoying idiot, but more importantly, abortion should not be a partisan issue.

It's a fundamental question of human rights. The same kind of industrial precision and the same kind of dehumanizing language as was used in the Holocaust, which is usually pointed to as the worst atrocity ever committed, is used now. The differences are that all the victims are children and that the scale is much larger: between 1941-45 6M Jews were murdered while each year 50M abortions are performed around the world. I believe that at some point in the future, people will look back at our time and treat us with the same disgust that Nazis earned for themselves.

2. First, dont tell me what to do.

Second, how is it "inappropriate"?

3. It's hilarious to me that you tell me to get rid of the second video and you say Steven Crowder is an annoying idiot, and yet you literally just made the exact same argument he makes. You guys completely agree on this issue. In one of his other videos, he even directly mentions Hitler and compares abortion to the Holocaust.

Also kind of weird to start your response with such abrasive negativity when we agree. Why not be a bit more positive and kind in your response to someone who is on your side?

4. I said he is an annoying idiot because he is, regardless whether he makes a good point once a year or not. I think I explained why this guy shouldn't be quoted on the issue: he's an ideologue. People like him make it seem that abortion is just another item on the policy list; if you're a conservative and/or religious, you're against. If you're a liberal, you're pro. If people simply used reason and empathy instead of herd mentality, abortions would be banned in constitutions of every fucking country on the Earth.

brfreedom and Imnatty7 like this.
  5. So where is Harold? Where is Harold? Even the most pro-life thinking person will have to admit he lied.

6. Steven crowder is just a comedian and if you don’t like him that’s fine, but it doesn’t mean he can’t have a voice on issues like abortion. He is actually a smart person with a lot of compassion as well. I agree that if people used reason abortion would be banned. I’m unsure if I will ever understand how people believe it’s a good thing.

7. Well first of all no, you definitely didnt. All you did was call him an idiot. That's hardly an explanation.

Secondly, the video isnt even about him. It's about the woman. Maybe if you actually listen to people for two seconds and watch the video before judging, you might actually learn something. It's very insightful.

I don't know what you mean.

Exactly. Besides the fact that the video isnt even about his opinion, it's an interview with a woman who used to be a director at Planned Parenthood and she is telling her story and experience. But even if it is just his opinion, the mindset of not listening to someone's opinion on anything just because you don't like them, and going so far as to tell me to take the video down because its inappropriate when you didnt even watch it, is ridiculously close minded.

8. I think the host guy in the second video is the same guy who goes to the most liberal colleges and just fuck peoples day up

LEPAGE and brilliantidiot like this.
  9. See the last abortion thread.

10. Yeah, he is.

11. Man, it's time to swing the pendulum in the other direction. People having 6 abortions? What the fuck is going on. Or having to sell more abortions, that's completely messed up.

Those were really interesting interviews, new ground for me to think on, thanks for sharing them.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. I wonder if one the reasons that people seem to be having so many abortions relates to our ultra hedonistic society and it's effect on condom usage, plus the awful state of the condom industry:

We're sold this idea that if we don't experience the maximum possible pleasure in life, it's some kind of disaster. And of course not exploring every facet, imagined or otherwise, of one's sexuality is supposed to be a great injustice. Not to mention, that sex is now for many of us, more for pleasure than for bonding. All this may encourage people to use condoms less- more intense sensation at all costs (and what a cost).

Mainstream condoms come in pretty much only one size (the ones sold as 'extra large' etc are usually almost the same size as regular ones). Peni come in all shapes and sizes. So many people think of condoms as unusable. Luckily there is a company making quite good tailored ones in a big ranges of sizes now. Not gonna post the link cos don't wanna trigger people (in the sense of gearing up to go out and have sex when not ready too), message me if you want it.

(Of course condoms are far from 100% reliable- the only method to avoid conception is abstinence from vaginal sex and be careful not to ejaculate anywhere near the vagina, failing that it would be responsible to double or triple up on birth control eg. she's on pill, you wear condom, and you pull out).

keep fighting

13. That might be part of it. It's also probably because it's so dang easy to get an abortion, and sometimes they can even be paid for. So if you see nothing morally wrong with it, then why not? You never have to think about birth control unless you end up pregnant. It sounds like the simplest option, so long as you're cool with killing a baby.

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Charts are from a pro-life site, take it as that.
    In my opinion they should make it way more expensive, especially considering that abortion-clinics, as it was stated in the second video, try to sell more abortions and people do it multiple times. I think if it would be 10K, they would think for a second before getting themselves pregnant.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Yeah, cost is only a small factor though. People also need education, because they don't understand what an abortion even is. And of course the people trying to sell them don't care to educate them, because then they might not want one.

16. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

we shouldn't have to be trying to reduce infanticide by raising prices, it should be illegal, and anyone who gets an abortion should be guilty of first degree as should the doctor who performed, imo

17. Dr Levatino (the guy in the first interview) also made these videos describing abortion procedures in plain and simple terms, along with animations. abortionprocedures.com
    If you can watch them and truthfully still champion a woman’s wonderful right to choose you are an evil person. Abortion providers make genocide a business. Far left politicians sanction and celebrate it. Conservative politicians seem fine with ‘moderate’ abortions laws to 20ish weeks in select circumstances, where ANY legalised abortion is radical. People avoid thinking about the innocent people being murdered like germans citizens didn’t help jews on trains on the way to death camps. I really hope that one day people will see what we did the same way we see the holocaust.

18. Imagine standing before your maker after you die, and justifying murdering your son or daughter, another one of his creations, because it was your right to choose.

And the most rabid abortion advocates are often rabid animal rights activists as well ffs. A cow is morally superior to a human infant??? How do people not see and oppose this evil and ideological insanity?