1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-abortionist and Planned Parenthood Employee Speak Out

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 7, 2019.

1. There are many options.

Option one, dont have sex.

Option two, try your hardest when you DO have sex, to schedule it around the woman's ovulation cycle and pull out before ejaculation.

Option three, use condoms, which are extremely cheap.

Option four, give birth and give the child up for adoption.

Well... that's not what I'm talking about at all. I don't even know what laws on abortion are like there, or if they even do abortions there, so I cant speak to that.

That's not an excuse to start killing people. You can't just go around killing people because it's too overpopulated. If people are really so concerned about that, then do any of the options I have stated above. There are plenty of them. And if you're not struggling financially, there are even MORE options available to you, like better forms of birth control, or doubling up on birth control and condoms to be extra safe. This isnt rocket science.

No, it isnt. There are several better options and other choices, and if someone is too irresponsible to utilize those other responsible choices and they happen to find themselves pregnant, then that's something they have to deal with as a consequence of being irresponsible. They don't get to just kill their baby because they were too stupid to use protection and be careful.

2. I think that's a very silly thing to say. The number of abortions happening in the Us is insane. That number couldn't possibly be even a fraction as high as it is now if abortion was illegal, and there would be consequences to getting one. That, to me, is like saying theres no point in making murder illegal, because people will still do it. Well... yeah, some people still commit murder, even though it's illegal. But I hardly think that's a good enough reason to get rid of the law, and obviously if there was no law restricting murder, it would happen WAY more than it does now.

What are you even talking about? This is completely off topic.

Christian Fox and brilliantidiot like this.
  3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Should I have murdered my best friend when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer?

4. I would say that would be a really sucky situation, but there are a few problems here.

1. Doctors are wrong all the time. As I mentioned above, there are TONS of testimonials of perfectly healthy adults, alive today, whose mothers were told that they wouldnt survive birth and that they had some disease that they didnt end up having.

2. This is a very rare thing that abortions are being used for. The numbers drastically show that a vast majority of abortions are being used purely for convenience, because they were too lazy to use protection and they dont want to have a baby. So whether or not abortions in the scenario you're describing should be okay, we shouldnt make all other abortions okay as well, just to serve the tiny minority of people who are doing it for this reason.

3. Even if you have a lot of struggles in life and everything sucks, I have a ton of compassion for you and will put my money where my mouth is to help you in any way I can if I knew someone I this position. BUT, that still doesnt give you the right to take someone else's life away from them. This arguement just has no limits. What if you didnt get those tests in the womb, and you find out after the baby is born that they have some disease and their life is going to be really hard, and you dont have the money to pay for all the care they will need. Should you be able to just go stab your baby in the head then? Of course not. You dont have the right to take someones life, or opportunity for life, because you think it will be hard and you're worried about money. I'm sorry, that's just not something any person should have a right to do. It's a basic fundamental human right to not be murdered, and I think babies should have that right as well.

5. brilliantidiot

The point is, its the same principle. You can't kill someone because they would give you trouble, because they would have a difficult life, because they would be expensive, or any other reason.

6. brilliantidiot

or should she murder him beforehand?

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. And if you say my third point is a strawman, you're wrong. Just look at New York. They literally just passed a law that it's now okay to kill a baby right before it's going to be born, as if the vaginal canal somehow magically Grant's you the status of "viable human being," and before you pass through it, it's fine to kill you. So my example of killing a baby outside of the womb is not far off base at all. The planned parenthood director even said they would have babies come out alive and set them aside and let them die in a closet, basically.

Christian Fox and brilliantidiot like this.
  8. Maybe. I know plenty of people who would take care of a kid like that, in order to save its life. Whether or not they will isnt even a question. The point still stands. You can NOT murder someone because they are inconvenient to you.

9. That is such a ridiculous comparison that isnt even close to equivalent. Babies in the womb are not killing themselves. They have no choice in the matter. They are being murdered, not committing suicide.

10. brilliantidiot

As @Castielle said, You can NOT murder someone because they are inconvenient to you. End of discussion. If you want to debate wether abortion actually is murder, ok, but stop with the whole better-to-murder-then-to-be-inconvinienced thing

11. Every side should be considered, sure, but that doesnt change the outcome. Abortion should be illegal, period. It doesnt matter what your situation is. Its murder, and that should be illegal. We can talk about compassion and helping people more and programs to help with costs and all that jazz, but that doesnt change the fact that you shouldnt be allowed to take someone else's chance of life away from them.

12. Are you serious? I never said suicide is ridiculous. I absolutely never said that. I said to compare abortion to suicide is ridiculous. I literally just lost a friend to suicide, so how about not putting words in my mouth that I never said.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  13. I did not fucking say that. Learn how to read.

14. Well that was not clear at all. I dont understand how we were supposed to think you are agreeing that abortion should be illegal when you never said that at all.

15. brilliantidiot

didn't sound like that

16. I gotta go. I'm busy, and after that suicide comment, I'm a little too pissed off to have a rational conversation with you at the moment @Kenzi. Do not ever put words in my mouth and imply that I'm "in poor taste" and that I'm minimizing suicide. I said no such thing.

I'm out.

17. brilliantidiot

ridiculous comparison≠suicide is ridiculous

18. brilliantidiot

point is, as we have said a thousand times, it doesn't damn matter.

19. brilliantidiot

here is all that you need to understand
    And I will ad, you can't kill someone because they will have a bad life either.

Everything else, money, trouble, etc., is in solid second place (unless you claim life is not intrinsically valuable).

The only thing left to debate is wether abortion actually is murder, which I would be glad to do.

20. So... you're not even going to address or apologize for accusing me of saying suicide is ridiculous and unimportant? Cool.