1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Father Son And Holy Spirit.. what does it mean to you? discussion please

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Mallett

Mallett Fapstronaut

my understanding of.. 'father, son and holy spirit'

father and son... my conciousness is the 'son'. father is my connection to heaven, The part of heaven that stays with me through death
    . the holy spirit is the baby i carry.
    i was born a soul... the three describe me as a whole

father stays with the son in death, and joins with heaven in birth
    the son is part of my soul as is the father
    and the baby universe i carry is my charge, my baby my holy spirit (we all carry one)
    the son protects the baby from harm

while baby learns from heaven and heaven in turn learns from baby... lots and lots of experience

beautiful, valuble experience
    i call 'heaven'..'mum'

2. If the Father walked into my room I would see him as I see a man.
    If the Son also walked into my room I would see Him and the Father, that is, two men.
    If the Holy Ghost walked into my room, well, as he is a Ghost, I wouldn't see Him, unless He revealed Himself to me, and I wouldn't be able to shake His hand, as He is a Ghost/Spirit matter.

They form the Godhead. All three persons are one in purpose, but three in being.

3. Not entirely biblical, but far more so than the OP! :) Not sure how I missed this when it was originally posted.

it's an interesting topic, isn't it! God is a marvel and a great mystery in many ways!

Kyrie eleison! likes this.