1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling happy out of sadness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JakeO5, Jan 9, 2018.

1. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

So guys 3 nights ago i was anxious AF, last night was okay, and tonight it is a light depression / sad feeling and im happy about these shitty feelings,, i know wow like how, because instead of PMO to get that dose of dopamine that feels so good, i will rather choose to feel like shit for a few weeks and get it over with then PMO again, and what does that show??? Toughness, so guys dont let the withdrawals bring us down, because these withdrawals is just proof that we are going somewhere, we want change we want that new me feeling we seek it, and we are in war against PMO, you are a soldier battling a addiction and that proofs that we are fearless warriors

Inspire360, Asgardian36 and Eleanor like this.
  2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Great thought! Keep on track brother!

3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the post, JO5. It helped me tonight. Keep going.

4. You're awesome.
    It's best to get in touch with the real emotions and feelings!
    That's the one and only starting point.

5. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the positive replies guys, no quit all win, we are beating this

Roady likes this.
  6. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Life has its cycle it's like a tide one moment your low and the next day you rise but there is always peace in the present moment and you can always be grateful for something and you may feel like shit during withdrawals but remind yourself how your fighting your addiction and you have another chance good luck bro

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    JakeO5 likes this.
  7. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

Thanks, that is my plan and the plan we all should have, when you feel down just tell yourself this is good

Hitto likes this.