1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FEELING VERY LONELY RIGHT NOW.....HELP PLEASE...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Pursuit__Of__Happiness, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

Hey, you out there... I want to tell you, I am feeling very lonely right now. Tears are flowing like they will never stop. What an irony is this? The world contains more than 7 billion people, but still, I am feeling desperately alone. I am going to be 25 this December, but still, I feel that I haven't achieved anything yet that I can be proud of. I feel like a fucking loser in this life. I have let myself down , I have let my mother down, who does her best everyday for me, but I couldn't do anything for her. Wish, God never gives a useless son like me to any saint like my mom. I have run behind a dead relationship for years trying to win the girl's heart. But, in doing so, I lost myself. I lost touch with my inner soul. I have an alcoholic emotionally unavailable father who used to abuse and beat my mother. I threw him out of our house, but in doing so, lost our financial support. I have a dream. The path is very tough. I don't have money to support my journey. I tried once, but failed. I lost people around me who always used to stand by me. And, finally, this fucking masturbation addiction, it has sucked my life. It has turned me into just empty shell of my true version. I want to get out of this life. I know I can do this. I have it in myself. Just feeling lonely right now. Any motivational words will be highly appreciated.. please I need it badly.

h215 likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

First thing, take a deep breath. You can get through this. It may not look like it right now but you can!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

What you're going to have to do is understand that you cannot solve all of your family's issues at the same time and by all by yourself.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

It sounds like M has been your solution for dealing with stress. What you may not be realizing is that you're adding to your stress and problems by M, not solving them or distressing.

Remember what you feed grows and what you starve eventually dies. So every time you M, you increase the desire to M again. Only by stopping will the desire to M decrease which then means finding a healthy way to deal with stress or the other factors by which M is your temporary fix solution.

5. Hey Badass -
    You sound like you are exactly in the same spot/situation I was at your age. (I got 30 years on you).
    You can let the situation beat you down, which it sounds Like it may be doing, or you can take control and makes your live (s) what you want them. I choose the latter back then, and you know it all turned out good! (Tho alot of work! ) :)
    Like D.J. said, take a deep breath, walk away and take a little break, it will look better! Then make yourself a plan!
    (And quit wanking it helps to)
    P.s. you did the right thing throwing your dad out.

6. Name_Withheld

Name_Withheld Fapstronaut

close your eyes, take 10 deep breaths, wipe your tears and call your mum (mom) tell her your sorry for everything youve done and ask her for forgiveness. We are here to talk whenever you need. theres an ocean of people and just because a small current's taken you off course there will always be people out there.

7. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Greetings from Australia, brother! Don't be sad. When you joined Nofap at the start of September, your heart was full of hope and you took a very decisive step!!! Those 6 billion people you mention --- all of us have screwed-up and been unhappy at various points. You are meant to be here, and I have a funny feeling that your mom actually thinks the world of you!!!
    You did the right thing by writing how you felt here, and I have no doubt that others will write things here too. Keep being brave, and never ever give up!!

8. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

I fully agree with your views, brother. I have understood the relation between my stress management and my masturbation addiction. I have used that shit as a way to get temporary relief, failing to realise that it will eventually prolong the issue, let alone cure it.
    I also fully acknowledge the view that it takes a lot of time, patience and hard work to get things done. I am going to calm myself down and start slowly in the direction of my dreams. Thanks for the reply brother once again. It means a lot.

D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  9. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Thanks for your kind words bro. It gives tremendous confidence to see someone who has gone through what I am going through and have got out of it. Definitely, the situation is very tough, but I won't ever give up. Never. I will definitely make it no matter what it takes to get there. I will try to act from my highest self. As someone rightly said," life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to that situation", I will take control of that 90% that's in my hand , rather than dwelling too much on the remaining which isn't in my hand. Thanks once again for your reply.

10. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

I have already expressed my feelings to my mother and asked for her forgiveness. But, as you know, mothers don't show their pain generally to their son. She said, "It's ok. If now you have realised your mistake, it's never too late to change. I am very happy that at least now you are on the right path".
    I will try my best to turn everything around. Frankly speaking, though I don't feel very motivated right now, but still I will start to inculcate the values of discipline, hard work, commitment in my life slowly. I understand there is a great tendency to make critical decisions when such huge rush of emotions flow, but I will try to not make any permanent decision out of any temporary emotion. Thanks, by the way, for sharing your views brother.

11. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Btw, the video was great.

AndySky180 likes this.
  12. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to me, especially when I am feeling so depressed. I know, pain and pleasure are part and parcel of life. Sometimes, we feel happy, sometimes we feel depressed. Nothing is permanent in this world.
    This is definitely one of the worst phases of my life, but I promise I will somehow get out of this. And, yes I needed a support system right now, which I got from the beautiful people like you here. Thanks once again. It means a lot to me.

13. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

You are very welcome. Feel free to PM me at any time if you think I can help. I will always do my best.
    Andy.

14. Name_Withheld

you feeling better now mate?

15. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Sure, I will.

D . J . likes this.
  16. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Oh yes, absolutely. That goes without any saying friend. How could I be depressed anymore, when there are beautiful people like you.
    Last night, because of few reasons, I got too emotional, but I'm fine now. I have started to slowly bring my life back on track, get some momentum. Hope, next time, when I type here, I will be writing from a place of strength and not weakness. Thanks once again for caring so much. It reinforces my belief about love and humanity. Best wishes.

DannyCool, D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  17. Name_Withheld

good, was worried for you last night, you sounded really unstable but glad I could help. talk whenever you need.

18. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Sure, I will.

badeae1 and AndySky180 like this.
  19. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

This is temporary. Hang in there. Persist and start small. Divide the tasks into chunks and get them done. Slowly and lazily.

Stay clean. Wishing you the best

20. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Oh absolutely! That is what precisely I am trying to do. One day at a time, one task at a time.
    I remember a beautiful quote by Will Smith at this moment, "You don't build a big massive wall in a day. All you try to do is place each brick as perfectly as you can every single day, and soon you have a wall".
    Yes, the task and challenges ahead of me are hard, but I am gonna show them that I am no way that soft.;) And, yes trying really hard to stay clean, though it seems a long struggle for me, but an inevitable one. Thanks once again for boosting me. Best wishes to you also brother.

badeae1 likes this.