1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FEELING VERY LONELY RIGHT NOW.....HELP PLEASE...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Pursuit__Of__Happiness, Oct 9, 2016.

1. The current point you're at, won't be your final destination as long as you keep on fighting. All great people, and personalities came out from struggles.
    Struggle, and pain only change us. That's the way whole nature works. At least one good thing can be you have huge friend base here who don't even know you and yet they're doing their best to conform you.

Anyways, i'd want you to read this quote by a well known rapper Tupac, maybe you can relate it to your own situation;

“Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it's dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.”
    Tupac Shakur, The Rose That Grew from Concrete

2. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

Thanks! buddy. The message contained in this video and your post is an absolute truth. Difficult times come in our life to force us to come out of our comfort zones "our cocoons". The struggle and pain are there in our life for a purpose and that is to make us a stronger version of ourselves.
    By the way, I am deeply touched by the love and acceptance showered by beautiful people on this site who don't even know me. Also, very happy to see you growing strong and seeing you as a moderator here. Best wishes to you, my friend.

D . J . likes this.
  3. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

4. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut