1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding balance

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Coolbreeze, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

Over the last years I have written many topics regarding NoFap, Women and life improvement strategies.

So far I have found balance in the following things;
    -Working out every day (strength training)
    -Walking everyday
    -Reading everyday

What I would like to find more balance in;
    -Stop drinking coffee because it makes me feel in a rush and increases anxiety
    -Stop playing videogames so much
    -Work more on school
    -Stop wasting so much time on chasing girls

These days I work on my thesis final project for my Bachelors degree and I do so from home because school and offices are closed. I now want to get to it and start getting things done because the earlier I finish my degree, the earlier I can start working and find an even better routine for myself.

Honestly everytime I do NoFap for about a week I start going absolutely crazy and want to meet like every single girl in my Contact list because I want to have sex with them. Most likely this is all a result of me not being enough occupied with positive things such as the school project.

Playing videogames is fine but it should be limited, that is what I aim to do.

TheGrindDontStop likes this.
  2. TheGrindDontStop

TheGrindDontStop Fapstronaut

I definitely understand where you're coming from man. During my streak I implemented better habits of reading, working out, and eating a balance diet. I am pretty sure you will reach those goals of yours and find balance. I experience those same urges of wanting to have sex with girls. I don't know how I control myself at times, but I do. Especially when I am out and about and I see attractive women because they are everywhere. Playing video games is cool but like you said you should want to limit that.

Coolbreeze likes this.
  3. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

For finding balance you need first to buy New balance shoes

Coolbreeze likes this.