1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For those of you who journal, what is your schedule?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Do you journal in the mornings or evenings? both? do you set a timer and write until it runs out, or do you write on a specific topic until you're done? looking to get back into journaling and want a solid routine. thanks in advance.

2. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

I usually do at evening when day is finishing , other times i dont have time and do it at morning
    I dont extent much on my journal bur if somethinf special happens im sure to tell on my journal

3. lonely_1

lonely_1 Fapstronaut

I try to do it at night and reflect on my day. I don't ever use a timer, some days are hard so I write a lot, other days are good so I barley write. Timers are unnatural for me.
    I usually try to write about different things, I reflect on my day and thoughts, I reflect on my nofap journey, I reflect on goals, I reflect on my social life, etc. I never force myself to write of these things, I just do if I have a urge to.