1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Frequent wet dreams after 30 days streak

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Technetium, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Technetium

Technetium Fapstronaut

I stopped masturbating since the last week of August, 2018. I was very happy as I was building up my NoFap streak for the first time. And I made it to the 30 days mark on my first try! ✌

On top of that, I didn't have any wet dreams during my abstinence. But on the 31st day, I had a wet dream. To be honest, that wet dream was kinda induced by me. I was so urged and used to think about PMO most of the time. And I thought a wet dream would stop those thoughts for a while. Just 2 days later, I had another wet dream. I thought the first one probably wasn't enough of empty out the tank.

But 3 days later this morning, I've had another one. Now I'm starting to worry. Because I haven't had a single wet dream during my 30 days streak. And now its becoming so frequent.

Is it normal to happen after a month of abstinence? Have you guys ever experienced such frequent wet dreams after abstinence?

2. Hey well done you're doing amazing :) I usually start having wet dreams around 20 days so I'm expecting I might have one soon.

It's all normal but try not to allow yourself to fantasise or get horned up - easier said than done I know. The idea is you save that rush for actual encounters when it actually matters. It can also encourage wet dreams if you do it before sleep.

Technetium likes this.
  3. Technetium

Technetium Fapstronaut

Thanks!
    I'll be trying not to think about those things.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

I’ve noticed for me the first night is accidental, in terms of fantasy or arousal, the. The next few nights are sort of carrying over from the first night. So it usually comes i waves for me.

I would also say, I havent had any wert dreams, because, I don’t spend much time entertaining those arousal urges. Sometimes I can’t control the fantasies that pop into my head, but what I do afterwards is what I control. So I come into nofap, talk about it, journal about it, try to pick it apart and learn why, and that type of nothing self discovery tends to make it go away. Dwelling on it feeds the fantasy and then I’m daydreaming about it.

Good job on your streak! And keep it up! Sounds like you’re restructuring your sexuality. This is a slow and painful process.

Technetium likes this.
  5. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Yes. I don't think it is at all unusual.

Technetium likes this.
  6. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

It's all good, i had a at least 10+ wet dreams and i'm at day 103. it's a sign of healing :p

Technetium likes this.
  7. Technetium

Technetium Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice. Next time when the fantasies strike, I'll visit NoFap instead of P sites .

8. Technetium

Technetium Fapstronaut

So your frequency is around one wet dream per 10 days. I'll keep record of mine from now on.
    And congratulations on your streak!

9. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Yep, But remember, Everyone is different!

Technetium likes this.
  10. gunslinger215

gunslinger215 Fapstronaut

I’ve had multiple 30+ day streaks since January this year and never had a wet dream. Is this a sign that I’m not recovering?