1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend communication not going so good lately, some advice please ??!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Becks Riviera, May 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Becks Riviera

Becks Riviera Fapstronaut

I have some problem lately with my friends, i am feeling they are 3 of them and talking things behind my back because i think lately i havent been so friendly and close with them, this was lately i had some problems with my life and wasent happy about that, i was a little busy improving my selfe and first time i am seeing some future for me.I can feel that they are not happy about that, that they have something to say to me and the comunicaion bettwen us hasent been so good.
    What should i do guys and sorry for my english, i am not the best at explaining things and writing :( ???

2. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

That is one tough conuundrum, my friend. I know its hard to talk to people openly about these kinds of things. It looks like you have three options. 1)Explain your situation to them in complete honesty and maybe they will open back up to you, 2)talk to them face to face about their actions, or 3)just let it go and let things play out. I would choose the first one.

Degman likes this.
  3. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

IF they're talking behind your back - and it's not your imagination - ditch them.
    IF it's your imagination, time to work on your self-esteem.

Degman likes this.
  4. KeZhengHao

KeZhengHao Fapstronaut

Adapting and changing has a lot of effects that aren't anticipated. I can suggest this book - "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. It's relieved a lot of my stress socially and helped me become more big picture minded when it comes to social life.

Degman likes this.