1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok maybe I misunderstood. It seemed to me you said you did but it's good you don't.

2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Take your time next time instead of making insulting paragraphs of accusations. :emoji_peace:

3. I did take my time but there's no point in talking about this anymore.

4. Is there a way I can request that this thread be locked? I dont want to delete it, but I think the conversation is complete and I would like to just move on. I dont want to spread any further negativity or have this turn into something it wasnt meant to be.

5. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

I think it is not fair to get reported for such things it makes no sense wtf are the admins doing here??

All the best to you i can understand your frustration.

6. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Me 2 im out then

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Others may not agree with you. For example, the issues that have been raised here^ crop up from time to time, so it would be helpful to continue this conversation. There may be also some that wish to comment further on your complaints.

8. If other people with to comment or continue discussion, they can make their own thread about it. I dont want to feel obligated to keep coming in here and making sure things arent getting hostile.

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You are not responsible for what people post here. If matters arise that others are concerned about they can flag them up.

captainteemo likes this.
  10. Well I posted this thread, so I can delete it if I want to. I dont want to, but I would like it to be locked if I'm allowed to ask for that. I have my own personal reasons, and quite frankly, its my thread, and I can do what I want with it.

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Why do you have to be so controlling about it? I don't understand.

captainteemo likes this.
  12. It's not controlling at all when it's her post, and while it may be a problem for others that doesn't mean it should be about them.

As she said they can make their own thread about it if they want to, because I've seen (even including this one) many posts where the trajectory of the thread changes or goes downhill because others bring their agenda or idea on a matter into it. Not to mention this isn't a thread asking for help or opinions on something, that would be a completely different story.

It's pretty easy and extremely simple to understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.