1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Future wife!!!!doing it for us :)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Pati_ryu, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Man i hope ur scars will heal.u hope again.believe in you.it may be possible it didn't worked with them as they were not her.dont believe it but atleast give it a thought. Had u watched how i met your mother..ted mosby rejected by n rejected ..did break up had breakup untill he finds "her". Yes 50% fails..i will be in remaining one. Somepart of you wants to heal hope thats why u r here not on some p site.
    Dont agree wid me..its okay still have a good day.

headon.collision likes this.
  2. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

@headon.collision Alright. I gave it a thought. And I still disagree with you about marriage BUT
    I admit I was toxic towards you and it wasn't your fault. It was my inner snake waiting for somebody to step on it to show my true nature that I am fighting against. I apologize.

headon.collision and Pati_ryu like this.
  3. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

I use to be like that as well, on 9gag just being toxic to people and arguing non stop. it was miserable, then I realized it's not helping anyone, I'm not gaining anything out of the toxicity toward other but injecting negativity into my life. and even if I win the argument the other party would just not reply and say I won it, so whats the point!? it's a lose - lose scenario.
    so I get where u are coming from, and it takes alot from you to admit that you were toxic. I was hostile toward u as well and I also apologize. it's not your nature, we're all ying yangs we all have our demons, we might have disagreed but u've won a battle against ur snake. thats what you got out this encounter.
    I wish u the best my friend :)

hej då and Pati_ryu like this.
  4. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 10 ....and its magic.i realised what bad i was doing by m.now i feel so natural so pious so true icant even explain.man leaving pmo means welcoming life...and life welcoming me.#iamhappy

5. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 11 i m having eternal control of my desire.i was single from 4 years. I thknk i m in love.

6. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Think positive and all that negativity will vacuum out of your life.please think positive. Its a way to a more happier content and successful life.i used to think that some really lucky people only get this life.but anyone can have it.just read more good thing eat healthy live healthy follow a purpose.this last week has been the most content week of my entire life.i thank god u for this.for thinking i deserve this.for blessing me.i will oneday marry her.just bless me with more positivity more wisdom more blessings.
    Yours the pheonix

7. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

I am going through a blank part.emotionally i m numb.why she shows she doesn't care about me.i love her.i show it.i never been so close.so on knees.just her rply will heal it all again.
    But will not masturbate...cos i know if it is a bad time good time will come soon.this anxiety is temporary so i must have hope.may god blesssss meeeeeee.i have a angel wid me

8. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Yes i get jealous seeing u talking to him.what is need og it.when u have me.