1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gain your super powers

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by thelightfantastic, Mar 16, 2020.

1. thelightfantastic

thelightfantastic Fapstronaut

So, every time i have successfully beat the strong and persistent urge to PMO, and i dont give in to the urge, i gain significantly like a surge in super abilities I was previously missing.

It’s not easy but if you can get past the turbulent break water you find the calm waters.

When i beat the urge, and it fades away in that moment i get the following;

The first thing, is insight. I immediately see that what my brain was urging me to do, was selling me for PMO was based on lies and false arousal. In other words i saw through the bullshit, the arousal is not in line with my values and sexual identity and when i beat it i see it!

The second thing i notice, is that i gain more resistance to other urges because i see them better, they’re still difficult but i can rationalise what im going through and so i have an edge to say no and do something else more productive.

The third is when i beat the urge, intrusive thoughts just don’t seem to be as common or as often and I actually gain in self esteem.

Lastly, when i beat the urge i have more interest in things i had previously lost interest in and have a little more energy.

It’s not an exhaustive list and the above does fluctuate but change does happen within you.

I still get urges guys and I still get unwanted sexual thoughts about people I know or meet in the street but it has definitely lost its edge and I’m starting to win.

so i wanted to share with you my experience to hopefully motivate you to beat the urge!!

Its like levelling up in a computer game -it makes you bigger, stronger and you demonstrate development.

Beat the urge guys, beat the urge....

A41:14A likes this.