1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gathering enough courage to talk to a girl..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by wanttoprogress, May 14, 2018.

1. wanttoprogress

wanttoprogress Fapstronaut

Alright... So this is the longest streak I ever had. Previously I had social anxiety and I feared talking in a slightly large group. However, With some trying now I gather enough courage to talk infront of a group(of boys only). I go to a school which has boys only and thus am not exposed to much girls. But these days I have my exams going and am giving exams at a different place with many girls.

I always wanted to be confident enough to talk to a girl without any hesitation but in reality, I can't even go near them, I just start sweating and my heart starts racing.

So I was thinking if you guys could give me a tip to gather enough courage to step up..and talk to a girl confidently with a broad grin.

My aim is not getting a girl friend right now but to just gather confidence and talk to those of opposite gender...I believe you know what I mean.

Mkngitwrk and A41:14A like this.
  2. Go for it! Girls are just humans too remember, with hopes, dreams and fears and some will have social anxiety too. I was scared of boys when I was your age and only felt comfortable talking to them around age 19 so the girls you talk to might be feeling just like you. Could you talk to her about a related interest, hobby etc? Good luck!

3. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

Courage. If we never take the first steo we will never know what we are capable of.