1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting friends and girls [A journey]

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Silver36, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Posts below that are updates will start with an UPDATE headline because the thread is derailed multiple times (my bad).

The adventures of how I achieve my goals:

• Kiss a girl that i love / like a lot.
    • Get one friend like myself (similar ambitions).
    • Face the problems when connecting with people.
    I hope to achieve these goals before I leave my city for college(April 2022). But It will go on as long as it takes to achieve said goals. The first two will be hard since schools have been closed for a year due to corona and we have no clue when they will reopen, and school was my primary source of social interaction.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  2. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

My friends told me the best way to pick up girls is through instagram or parties. I have access to neither but I think I'll start with Instagram.

boichywow and Ynith..07 like this.
  3. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

UPDATE
    Best way to start socializing is to make it your only source of dopamine hits. Hence I am stopping watching Youtube all day

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  4. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

No instragram wont do the trick. You will only compare yourself with others and make false illusions about girl pictures. Delete that madness! Better focus on yourself! Get some habits, do some workout and work on your personality. Works 10 times better and you will even enjoy it yourself. Ladies want a man with a personality that can make them laugh! Not some zoombie sitting behind is phone!

5. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Agreed. I believe in meeting people face2face, naturally. But here in India Social media is a useful tool if you wanna quickly find ambitious/intelligent friends or beautiful girlfriends

6. No way! In India, Guys are mad about girls and girls don't even reply to us because of their damn ego. Moreover, I think, making a girlfriend in India is like doing a crime in front of cops. lol

7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Your from North Korea? You have a friend , its Kim Jong Un

boichywow, Silver36 and iwantolearn23 like this.
  8. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Beautiful girls are a rarity. Most females here look hideous. I am from u.p., where are you from?

He's more like my master considering he owns me. But yeah we get along if I give proper blowjobs on time

9. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

boichywow and Silver36 like this.
  10. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Those are good ambitions i hope you achieve them, i did a little change in them maybe you identify as well? Good luck brotha
    • Kiss a girl that i love / like a lot.
    • Get one friend like myself (similar ambitions).
    • Face the problems when connecting with people.

11. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

A nice positive suggestion! +1

boichywow, Agent and Silver36 like this.
  12. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Yup! Your wording is better. I'll change it.

boichywow and Agent like this.
  13. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

UPDATE
    Okay so I have been talking to kids around my house a lot these past few days, ever since I toned down the overwhelming internet use in my life. These dravidian kids come from very poor families. Our lives are very different. We speak the same language and can laugh together about a lot of things but we cant relate much beyond that. I would have to search farther for friends.

On saturday I'll post my youtube usage statistics to show you guys how much I have cut off the noise of the internet from my life, I want to get to that level of social life where usage of the internet to pass time/not be bored wont be required.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    boichywow likes this.
  14. Yo guyz. I did my graduation from UP.
    I guess 'tharak' is a common thing among guys from here like us.
    But it is wrong to say girls are hideous here. I did my graduation from UP and in my branch there was not a single girl that was good looking (definition of good looking according to PMO addict- a girl with cute face,a mix between busty and skinny body and nice booty). Since i was into PMO i never had enough courage to check other streams girls because of social anxiety.
    But ever since i started NoFap in september, i actually see girls are nice here. They are way better looking in person than those hoes on instagram with loads of plastic and makeup. However the only problem is how to introduce ourselves to them.

Solution - Do NoFap and overcome social anxiety, Hit a gym and gain muscle weight( as i am underweight, height is 5'11" but weight is just 55). And boom you are a star with mysterious aura.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
  15. Ynith..07

Ynith..07 Fapstronaut

To be honest it sometimes wastes our valuable time

16. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Hideous was an exaggeration in most cases. In my whole school, there are only 2-3 girls I had found to be beautiful, and my school was one of the better ones in my city.

Dont lower your standards bro, cute face and good body are normal expectations and a must for ambitious men like us. If we have to go through NoFap, Gym, etc. for girls; we should aim for better girls aswell.

I am 17, 6'5" and been hitting the gym as well, I can bench 55kgs and leg press 102.5kgs for reps right now, neither do I have social anxiety. Its just finding good people in this overpopulated junk that is hard for me.

17. There are girls outside school too bro.
    If not in your school then in some other school. You can get in contact with them through coaching centres or social media. As u said u r only 17, so I don't think there should be any hurry coz the right age of consent here is 18. (However myself being a 21yo virgin should not speak about consent and all.)

I know bro. No one should settle for anything less than they deserve.
    And no one is forcing anyone to get into relationship with someone who is not good looking according to them.
    Even I won't settle for anything less than cute face and good body. But the definition of "good looks" vary from person to person.
    You may like a girl with big booty, I may prefer someone slight busty than normal.
    Also if you are putting so much effort then it is better to wait for some more time until you find a girl of your dreams.
    Remember you are just 17, real life have not even started for you. Take your time, Find your girl.

18. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Agreed and thanks brother. I will be posting on my Instagram soon. We can be instagram friends if you want. It is essential to set up your instagram perfectly to maximize pussy potential ;)

boichywow and Rokudaime like this.
  19. Instagram Yes sure.
    But for pussy potential i doubt what to post. Because I have seen people who are literally a ginger and potato and their face is like they eat pan masala, they carry the hottest talk of the town girl.
    And everytime I see such people I am like "dude I am way better looking than that ginger but still I am single lmao."

20. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Ladies are more into your personality then looks. Romantiek and involvement are as an example more important. Your looks stand only on place 5! That why positive habits that make you more happier everyday has sometimes more effect on your chances then improving your fysiek health!

boichywow, Rokudaime and Silver36 like this.