1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting on track with the ladies. Ending drought. HELP!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jordan2011, Nov 13, 2014.

1. jordan2011

jordan2011 New Fapstronaut

Hey everybody, its been 2 weeks since I've been "PM" free. I have noticed a lot of changes especially with my confidence and my mood and overall well being. One thing is though, I have been on a drought for sex and a girlfriend for a year already and I really wish to end it and to get back on track. Like I said my confidence is coming back and Ive been sociable, any suggestions or tricks to get end this drought? Thank you!

2. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Wait up dude, what's your real goal here? Does ending your drought mean having sex with a girl or actually having a meaningful relationship? I'm sorry but if you just want sex I can't help. However, if you want a relationship with someone you could just go over and talk to a cute girl you see wherever. Don't forget sex comes with the relationship sooner or later.But, first things first, work on yourself. Confidence is key. Love always finds it's way back to you.
    Au revoir

3. jordan2011

jordan2011 New Fapstronaut

Sorry man, I should of really said my first goal is to get a girlfriend and find love,then the sex will come like you said. Lets see what happens. Relapsed last night... SMH

4. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

It's alright. Your still here so that shows that you want to change. I applaude you! Just try to get back on track as fast as possible and don't give up!
    Au revoir