Getting rid of my HS football weight

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by bigbuford, Nov 20, 2017.

1. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Hey guys I have been consistent in lifting weights and have the knowledge of what foods need to be eaten to lose weight but I have tried to hold on to my muscle mass as well. Well currently I haven't lifted weights consistently for two months and after many fail keto attempts because I just end up binging, I am at 270lbs... This has to stop. I am trying to water fast up til Thanksgiving then I am just going ti switch my diet to something more realistic and normal with a lot more green veggies. Yet I fear at times I may going into binging habits again. Is there anyone else who has been in a unnatural weight range (like now I am 6'1270 lbs) and lost the weight. More importantly has anyone kept their muscle mass while doing so and just lowered their body fat percentage?

2. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Note here I am 26 and have been around the same weight (well more about 240-250lbs before now) for about 6 or 7 years after I stopped playing football in college.

3. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

And usually my bodyfat is around 25%t o 30%l. Tho mow it may be at 32%...

4. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Also I understand I need to be in a caloric deficit but my issue is really bad binge eating smh

5. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Also I understand I need to be in a caloric deficit but my issue is really bad binge eating smh