1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going to give this a try

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by VirEcoEd, Nov 22, 2017.

What has helped you in your journey?

1. Mental approaches

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Discipline

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Progress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VirEcoEd

VirEcoEd New Fapstronaut

I have been masturbating for a long (since 11yo), and since that time its become a daily ritual. It was a marvelous feeling that radiated pleasant sensations throughout my body. That was then. Nowadays it feels compulsory to begin and end my day with a few fireworks. Often I find myself distracted by the need to reach that ecstatic peak. Control over these impulses seem to get weaker as the days, months, years go on. My mind is in a constant fog, and its now affecting my personal and professional life.

My goal is to gain control of my own ship and steer it wherever I want to go. I'm not sure how to start, but I a willing to learn and do.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. VirEcoEd

VirEcoEd New Fapstronaut

Hey thank you for reaching out.

I need some strategies. Keeping busy with work and friends works for a bit, but I still relapse.

I’ve noticed my relapsing happens more often whenever I’m anxious. Since this is a stressful time I find myself relapsing every other day.

What has worked for you before?

4. There is no try. Only do and don't do NOFAP.

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

How are you today?