1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good day to you

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MonkSimon, May 9, 2018.

1. MonkSimon

MonkSimon New Fapstronaut

Hello nofap,

I would like to commend the creator and the community for their amazing contributions to the betterment of men everywhere, without you individuals around the world wouldn't have made it to new heights had they gone alone.

A bit about me...

This is not my first time doing nofap, more like my 100th time.

My longest streak is 1 month, I plan on going as long as I can with the help of nofap.

I want to see the positive change in myself like I did during last month, but on a grander scale.

I know the tricks of the trade, cold showers, working out, internet blockers, epic willpower, etc...

I'm fairly resilient to PMO, though I do stray from time to time and then binge then stop for long periods of time and then the cycle continues.

I'm going full monk mode on this attempt, with all your support I'm sure I can reach my first solid 365 and beyond.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    PMO addict likes this.
  2. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi MonkSimon! Welcome to nofap forum :)

I can relate to the on-off cycle. I've been doing that for like 5 years! I hope this this streak will be the time that lasts forever.

3. MonkSimon

MonkSimon New Fapstronaut

Oh me too friend

PMO addict likes this.