Happened again.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Hey everyone. I fapped again. 2 things on a message reply to me I was reading triggered me and I made the stupid choice to look those two things up, then I went and watched p. I PMO’d just now. I feel horrible, upset and angry.

HugoDePrag likes this.
  2. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

There is a lie in P and MO that you still believe. There is something you think it will give you and that God will not.

Keep growing in trust with God, until you are ready to hand over everything to him -- your sexuality, your identity, and your whole self. He is patient with us as we learn to trust him!

3. I know P and MO are fake and there’s no real love in them. I have learned about so many different lies the enemy has put into my mind. What other lies could there possibly be ? Yeah, that’s exactly what going on.

im trying and I really want to. I’ve done that before, I’ve seceded before, but eventually I would lose confidence and when I’m doing great, my mind would think, “I’m doing great, I don’t need God right now”. Then when that happens, I always end up failing. I know he is and I really want to trust him.

4. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

We need God most when we are doing well. Those are the times we are truly weakest, because we tend to rely most on our own power in those times.

1 Corinthians 10
    12 If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. 13 The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

5. I know we do. My mind just doesn’t think so. I gotta get my mind out of that lie. Yeah, that’s so true. Yeah, that’s exactly what happens to me.

great verses. All definitely true.

Its-Gonna-be-tough and Tao Jones like this.