1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hate my life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Stoppmo0528, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Stoppmo0528

Stoppmo0528 Fapstronaut

I hate myself relapse after 40 days
    I’m sometimes a joke for every one
    I didnt have girlfriend ever
    I’m a commandor in army age 20 but I hate my life!!
    I have the weirdest fetish in the world
    I don’t want to live like this
    I hate my life my self and my face
    I need help I can’t...

2. Stoppmo0528

Stoppmo0528 Fapstronaut

I did 40 and relapse for stupid fetish fk my life I hate my self,all my life I’m shy, don’t know how to sing don’t know how to dance , always I’m the stupid one in the group people don’t like me very much I even can’t make a new friends in this 2 years, I had new 0 frienss beside my main friends

3. You're a commander in the army?

4. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Your a commander in the army should be proud of yourself everything else your talking about means nothing

5. Stoppmo0528

Stoppmo0528 Fapstronaut

I can’t be proud about mySelf, I don’t know why I achieved things sometimes but I don’t proud I don’t like my self

6. Stoppmo0528

Stoppmo0528 Fapstronaut

I’m jealous about my friends who have girlfriends and make friends easier then me they got like 40+ friends and girlfriends in the past 2 years, they got there new second group of friends, and I got nothing

7. Stoppmo0528

Stoppmo0528 Fapstronaut

Yes

8. Relax man. Sincerely. Take some deep breaths. Every one, ALL of us have things that we don’t like about ourselves. Physically, mentally, emotionally etc. don’t beat yourself up for unwelcomed thoughts or behaviors. Work to improve yourself in some small way each day and don’t worry about anyone else. Comparison is evil. You were made exactly the way you are for good reasons.
    You clearly have a lot of good characteristics and strengths about you if you are a captain in the Army. Congratulations and thank you. That’s more than a lot of us can say. Give yourself some grace and keep moving forward.