1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Have anybody studied into sexual transmutation?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by cman120, Jul 12, 2016.

1. cman120

cman120 Fapstronaut

I have a book about explicit details of sexual transmutation. It explains that sexual energy is the basic drive for human survival. It is the most powerful force of action, and when wasted(masturbation), you lose some of that energy. Deflated sexual energy can leave you tired and lethargic. This energy is so potent when properly harnessed that it can be transmuted into creative energy. Most successful people have very high-developed sexual energy. Napoleon Hill and Taoism does a great job explaining this untapped source. There are many techniques to tap into this creativity. The book only explain what it is, but I have not touched upon valuable techniques of how to conserve and transmute this energy. Once you transcend sexual desires, the feelings of love, peace, and compassion will be welcomed in your life.

Pleb, Sleeping_Beauty and Lucky1 like this.
  2. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

bigman73 likes this.
  3. cman120

cman120 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the pdf. Starting to read it.
    I have a book "Sexual Energy Transmutation:the secret path to Health, Wealth and Genius" by Jay Onwukwe

The bottom line is everything has energy. Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. As you start to conserve this sexual energy, you will start picking up people's energetic vibration, and you will also have this magnetic attraction with the opposite sex. The challenge is transmuting that energetic charge because an excess can leave you sexually frustrated(that is why some people relapse).

Darkstar 22.84 likes this.
  4. cman120

cman120 Fapstronaut

Yes I agree sex can go beyond that. I myself am struggling with redirecting my attention away from chasing after girls into important pursuits like your goals. I can see the changes. The changes are looking at every women in the eyes with respect.

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  5. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

Wow awesome PDF, thank you so much for this!

6. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

How good is the PDF secrets of love ?? Bout to start reading it and thanks for the PDF !

7. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

There is a very simplified but direct post at the boldanddetermined site that talks about this.

8. I do not go into much depth in discussing it here typically, but I've been practising the esoteric sciences for quite some time now, and it was the common theme in ancient mysticism of sexual abstinence to retain sexual energy that actually made me first experiment with NoFap rather than any other reasons. It's actually intriguing to me how long this sort of practice has been a part of religious and spiritual belief systems - and yet it is largely only recently with the likes of the NoFap challenge that it has expanded into secular society and opened its doors to more people who perhaps otherwise would never have explored the idea.

I can offer some of my own experiences with the retention of sexual energy that extend outside the usual benefits we talk about in NoFap:

- As someone who practices Qigong, and has done for a long time - there is an almost surreal difference between practising Qigong when regularly expending your sexual energy, versus practising it when you have not ejaculated in quite some time. Qigong when you have recently ejaculated feels more like guided movements, with perhaps some very subtle sense that you are guiding some energy around your body, but for the most part you are just feeling your hands and body move. Qigong performed for me during a period of celibacy and NoFap however allows me to feel what feels like a field of energy around my body that I am moving around with each of the movements. It is no longer so subtle, and feels like an electrical buzzing around my body. If you've never tried Qigong before, I highly recommend it. You may not experience this sensation the initial times you practice while you get used to it - a tip I have for feeling it, is when you move your hands, try not to feel as if it is the hands that are moving, but as if it is the air around them that is moving your hands. For whatever reason this makes it easier to feel.

- Some of you may have heard of out of body experiences, sometimes known as Astral Projection, where one is able to consciously leave their body and travel outside of it. (Or, at least it seems that way. This is a different experience from lucid dreaming, but it could be in the head all the same - I won't debate over the authenticity of you actually leaving your body here) I had been attempting such experiences myself for many months prior to discovering NoFap, with only a single time that I was actually successful. To successfully induce an OBE, you must first relax, get your body into sleep paralysis, induce "vibrations" that push you out of your body, and then remain out of it. I found that it was very difficult to even reach the vibrational stage - but when I started doing NoFap, I found that once I reached a 1+ week streak, it got much easier to reach the vibrational stage. During my 90 day streak I managed two more complete OBE's, as well as several entries into the vibrational stage.

- Lucid Dreaming too like Astral Projection comes much easier to me when I have not ejaculated recently. To be honest, Lucid Dreaming is relatively easy for me now even if I have recently ejaculated, as I've been practising it for 6-7 years now, and had hundreds of lucid dreams. However the clarity of the dreams, their stability (i.e. how easy it is to remain in the dream without waking up), and your dream recall when you awaken are all significantly better when celibate/doing NoFap.

- Meditation is another thing notably affected. I noticed that during NoFap streaks, when sitting in meditation, after about 10 minutes meditating I would find a wave of pure joy overcoming my very being. I would just burst out laughing, and feel that genuine joy and connection to everything alive that was very reminiscent of my previous experiences with samadhi/the jhanas. This happened almost without fail every time I have meditated for longer than 10 minutes on a streak longer than 7 days.

I could go on listing other things that it has affected in my spiritual practices etc but we'd be here all week haha.

nfprogress and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
  9. I haven't been seriously practicing lucid dreaming or astral projection, but I do notice as well that when on nofap it effects those things. I have lucid dreams naturally a couple times a year without trying, just randomly. I noticed that when I did my 90 days I had about 8 or 10 in those three months alone. Just randomly happening without any induction techniques.

I would occasionally do AP just randomly when I wake up at middle of night and feel like it. I would do it couple times a month, not that serious about it. Always got out super easy, took about a week to get hang of it. But when I did my 90 days I noticed that when I get out I am more conscious. Environment seems brighter, colors are brighter, edges are sharper etc. I feel more awake. While when doing AP when fapping I feel half asleep, almost like I would be very drunk or high on sleeping pills.

10. cman120

cman120 Fapstronaut

Abstinence is great, but do not confuse it with sexual suppression. Allow yourself to express your sexual desires. There's many ways to do it without having sex like qigong. And if you do have sex, the art of dry orgasm can be practiced as you retained your precious semen. You cannot swim against the current when it comes to sexual energy. Finding a creative outlet for this abundant sex drive is how you can master it.

11. openminded

openminded Fapstronaut

Here is a book about Brahmacharya:
    http://www.hariomgroup.org/hariombooks_default/satsang/English/TheSecretOfEternalYouth.pdf

I found it yesterday and it refers to sexual transmutation.

Quote:
    According to Dhanvantari, the sexual energy is transmuted into Ojas or spiritual energy by pure thoughts. It is called sex sublimation in western psychology. Sublimation is not a matter of suppression or repression, but a positive dynamic conversion process. It is the process of controlling the sex energy, conserving it, then diverting it into higher channels and finally converting it into spiritual energy or Ojas shakti.

Ojas is the cause of attractive personality. If you see any person who is outstanding in his works, whose speech is impressive and thrilling, has lustrous eyes and a magnetic aura on his face and awe-inspiring (charismatic) personality, be sure that he has stored up Ojas in his brain. This stored up energy can be utilised for divine comtemplation and spiritual pursuits (Self-realisation).

Assuming that an ordinary man consumes 32 kgs. Of food in 40 days, yielding 800 Gms. of blood, which in turn will yield only 20 Gms. of semen over a period of one month. A person will be able to accumulate about 15 Gms. of semen in 30 days. And one-month accumulation of semen is discharged in one sexual intercourse!

12. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Let's just get to the point. Is it or is it not gonna make me a chick magnet? :cool:

13. cman120

cman120 Fapstronaut

Yes! Your testerone level will increase and your fertility rate as well. Women will pick on that.

hej då likes this.
  14. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

It will.
    But more than that, it'll make you have far more fulfilling interactions with women in general, from both your point of view and theirs.

hej då likes this.
  15. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

But I have to follow the instructions in the book you posted the link to, right?
    I mean, I did experience attraction from broads while on NoFap. One occured today actually.

But my question is does the practice described in this book amplify the effect or what?

I'm a little bit conflicted because I'm a Christian and I hope it doesn't go against God.

16. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut