Have you tried a life coach?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hammer To The Crotch, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Hammer To The Crotch

Hammer To The Crotch Fapstronaut

I'm interested to know what it is that they do, and whether I would be right for using one.

I am a man in his late 30s, stuck at home with parents, I dont have a special skill set, and I'm just a bit lost. Do you already need a goal for a Life Coach to help you get to? Because i have no idea; no direction.

All of my being tells me that these people are blaggers with an extortionate fee and no qualification. Indeed, I know a person who decided one day that they were a teacher of personality and it works for them. But a fraction of me is saying that if they do what they advertise, then it could be worth the end result.

Let me know if you too have considered it.

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

You could try rebootnation on youtube. or reboot nation. I follow him and he has some great advice to share on there.

3. Hammer To The Crotch

Thanks Monk, although this is not necessarily reboot related. More life related. I shall still give it a look.

4. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

I have one now. I just started it for the first time. It's an interesting experience. It can work. You have to find the right person to do it. Better to find a male life coach. Female coaches can distract you.

Hammer To The Crotch likes this.
  5. Hammer To The Crotch

Are you aiming to you use them for a career you already have or just with life in general?

6. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

For life in general

Hammer To The Crotch likes this.
  7. Hammer To The Crotch

Cheers man. I hope it works out. Let me know if it wasn't what you hoped. Im slowly but surely coming around to the idea.

seaguy44 likes this.