Healthy Dependency on NoFap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DannyCool, May 8, 2015.

1. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

There is a change happening in my life at the moment where I am moving the computer away from the living room and only giving it to my son for limited periods of time as he chooses. This means that I am going to check NoFap only once a week mainly to update a journal and to give a browse around. Knowing that this is going to happen I have cried on two occasions today. This is a process of transferring the support of the community into my own heart. While being on NoFap I have developed a lot of respect and inspiration from the community thinking that I need them to accomplish my goals. Now I am taking this support inside me crying and leaving go of the dependency. I have been obsessed about women since a very young age and this is starting to turn into love and understanding. You have no idea how much I appreciate you all. Crying again. This is one if not the biggest achievement of my life. Love. Danny (excuse the ridiculas name Danny Cool! ;) )

Samilo and Deleted Account like this.
  2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Ok I have gone crazy today looking for a substitute for NoFap. :p

I did not realise that I was doing this but today I was out looking for a support structure as good as NoFap.

Nothing came even close.

I even went to my favourite meditation place and the company was very nice but the structure of the day did not allow for the same kind of support I get here. I was making all sorts of suggestions for people to say nice things to me but the support just was not the same!

NoFap for me is a very healthy form of support.

I am NOT going to stop logging on.

:) :) :)