1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, 22 year old newcomer

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SentientCloud, Aug 2, 2020.

1. SentientCloud

SentientCloud New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew. I had heard about Nofap maybe a year ago, but this is my first time posting anything and the first time I'm taking this challenge very seriously, (no listening to or reading anything titillating, as little fantasizing as possible).

I've been religious since birth and so thankfully I only started masturbating when I was 19 (yes really). I decided to post here because I just had the worst cravings for PMO last night and this morning, and it's only day 8. However, I'm not giving up yet, so here's to hoping I and anyone else who is reading this, reaches their goals.

sdrman likes this.
  2. sdrman

sdrman New Fapstronaut

You stay strong buddy!
    God bless

3. Life Project

Life Project Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community man! Make sure to come on here often to get motivation to get through the day.

You made the best decision of your life coming to NoFap, trust me. This is a fantastic place to continually learn and help other people as well. That is awesome that you are religious. The best thing you can do for yourself and your relationship with God is to rid of this addiction. In my opinion, it is extremely difficult (even impossible) to have a relationship with God while being addicted to PMO. I'm still in the process of finding God in my journey. Day 8 is a great start. I know it sounds too simple to work but: focus on one day at a time. Focus on today, that's it. Not yesterday, not tomorrow, not day 15, not day 30, not day 90. Do everything you can to fight today. Fight like your life depends on it. After awhile those "todays" will add up. Also, my mindset is it's NOW or never. I don't know how many opportunities I'm going to get, so I need to change NOW. One day it's all going to be late, so decide today. One day you won't have this opportunity to quit PMO and live a righteous and pure life. God is always watching. Wish nothing but the best for you brother!

4. Bianca

Bianca Fapstronaut

Hi new here too

5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut