1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I am Vladimir. I am a god amongst man :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by VladimirDaGreat, Jul 14, 2018.

1. VladimirDaGreat

VladimirDaGreat Fapstronaut

Recently, I've been lacking in motivation to continue learning more advanced computer science topics. I have masturbated very frequently in the past from around 4 in a week to three in a day. Recently, A lot of good things have happened to me, yet I do not feel joy and I grow bored and emotionless throughout the day. I try to wake up at 5 AM every day and have sometimes but now I realize my frequent masturbation is the problem thanks to ***. I've been trying self help for about two years, but i think i need to reboot and I am here to commit to the NoFap experience. Thank you for reading and sorry if it doesn't make much sense :)

Also, I'm new and thankful for being here!

2. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

@VladimirDaGreat Welcome to the site ! Stay strong, stay determined, and continue to engage on this site. The road to recovery is not an easy road, but if we keep encouraging each other and taking this thing hour by hour, it's an easier road to manage.

3. VladimirDaGreat

VladimirDaGreat Fapstronaut

thank you for the warm welcome! :)

4. I love the attitude hehe. " god amongst man"