1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with being more outgoing

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bluffy, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Ok tonight I am going to a party and I haven't seen these people in years. I don't want to be awkward. Any advice? Lol ik this topic is very vague but please help

2. Just be yourself, honestly. You don't need to try and "appear" to be anything but your true authentic self. You don't need anyone's approval. The same way I act when I'm at home is the same way I act when I'm around people as well. Find freedom within your own soul and display that. If people don't like your authentic, true self, then move on.

Of course, if you're genuinely interested in the people you're hanging out with, you'll naturally want to ask them questions about them, especially if you've not seen them in a while, so perhaps work on that and move in that direction. Other than that, you don't need to do anything else, and don't try to alter or change your personality to fit in with others.

Have fun. You'll be fine.