1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with schedule to study

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anonymouspanda, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Anonymouspanda

Anonymouspanda Fapstronaut

Hey,
    I really need some help with a decent study schedule. I have time till the first week of october from now. I have two subjects to be studying, although one I am fine at, it would be good if I could make time for it and study every day. So far the only consistent thing for me daily is sleep, study at random times and not efficiently, and walking 3hrs a day at night before sleeping since I have really bad sleep issues. I wont talk of it. But I need a schedule to follow, to study both the subject, and use my day after I wake up and focus on it all. I notice that in one go, i can last for 1-2 hrs and then I dont feel like studting again for a period of time. I want to be able to do great and study well till its the time for exam and atleast manage to pass. Besides the 3hrs walking, i have the rest all for day. I usually sleep 4-8 hours at most, usually low and very rarely 7-8.