1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys i really want some help for my addiction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lovinglife 21102, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Lovinglife 21102

Lovinglife 21102 Fapstronaut

Good evening, i'm here i don't know how i start with this website, all i want to say i'm struggling with this addiction, many years ago and many days i was keeping fight until now but everytime i fail and i'm still keeping my faith,so i want someone to help me i can't keep this thing away from me for a days

Walk_it_out likes this.
  2. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

This is a good place my friend welcome! I know the feeling you are having..This is such a fight for our lives. I believe you will find this site a very helpful tool..I would suggest going to the success stories section and read people's stories.. It gives you hope and you find youre not alone in the things you have struggled with. No matter how many times you fall get back up and keep going. Do not ever give up even if it seems hopeless and it seems you are not progressing. You will get better and better. Stronger and stronger. Just keep believing and be committed to freedom

3. Lovinglife 21102

Lovinglife 21102 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your words and your interest, that helps me a lot ❤️ i will do it

Andy Dufresne and Walk_it_out like this.
  4. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Absolutely! No problem. Learn all that you can because the knowledge gives understanding then we can build self control

Lovinglife 21102 likes this.