1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest feedback needed, please help me

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. DominicT

DominicT New Fapstronaut

Dear brothers,

I’ve got a quick announcement (and question) for you today…

As you may or may not know, I finally – praise the Lord! – have been totally set free 100 percent from my former immoral online addiction, ... after so many years of struggling in vain - and reaching the point of almost total despair.

But now I am completely set free. I have ZERO cravings or struggles any longer, and I can withstand even the most stressful situations and the most trigger rich environments without relapsing (it is NOT even a struggle any more). Praise our Lord and God!

I have now so much time and energy freed up and it just feels great.

Now it’s been on my heart for a number of years to help other Christian men, too, to fully defeat lustful distractions and become victorious Kingdom men.

So, I’m finally doing something about it!

And I’m actually writing a book and putting together a program to help Christian men finally get 100 percent + lasting freedom from immoral distractions and become strong, victorious Kingdom men. %

And before I get too far down the tracks with this “passion project”, I want to get some honest feedback on a few of the ideas…

Would you be willing to do me a HUGE favor???

If so, just drop me a line in the messenger ✉️ ... or leave a comment or like…

And I’ll private message you a link where you can schedule a 15-minute Zoom call with me.

It’s just a few questions and it’s of course totally confidential. ✅
    (btw, this is NOT a covert sales pitch, there is even NOTHING to sell yet)

If this is something you could help me out with, it would mean the world to me!

Either way, thank you so much for your prayers and support!

Have a blessed day!!
    Dominic

SwedishViking and Tao Jones like this.