1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can heal myself from my emotional problems/limiting beliefs/phobias and find my true self?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Newme95, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Newme95

Newme95 Guest

Hi guys.Im 19yo all my beliefs about life are falling a part (don't know what I like and what not).How can I find my purpose and heal myself and find what to do with my life?

2. lyad3618

lyad3618 Fapstronaut

Hi Newme95, it looks like it is time for you to seek professional counseling. Self-help can only go so far if you have deeply rooted issues in the background. That is
    my recommendation. It is clear you are succeeding with your battle against PMO, but it must be reinforced with a strong purpose for doing it, otherwise will power
    alone with nothing to back it up will eventually run out.

You are a young man with your entire life ahead of you. I am sure you possess attributes and talents that would give meaning to your life once you discover what
    they are. I myself dealt with depression after having been sexually abused at the age of 4. It was not until I sought help late into my adulthood, that I realized I
    was depressed so there is no stigma around it. Mental health is where it all begins with all of us.

Best to you.

Amukadi8 and Newme95 like this.
  3. lyad3618

lyad3618 Fapstronaut

Amukadi8 likes this.
  4. Newme95

Newme95 Guest

Amukadi8 likes this.
  5. lyad3618

lyad3618 Fapstronaut

Good for you my young friend.

Best to you.