1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can i start enjoying myself

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by A Bottle of Slivovitz, Jul 1, 2021.

1. A Bottle of Slivovitz

A Bottle of Slivovitz Fapstronaut

Hello brothers!

I was at a party last night and I was surprised how much I wanted the girls to notice me there (probably because of all the stories about attracting nofap, because I’m on day 47). By the way, I enjoyed the party, the only thing that bothered me was that I had a great desire for the girls to send me a signal to approach them (I follow the advice: Choose the woman who chooses you).
    I know I can live without them, but again, whenever I see a girl, something appears in me, a wish that she will like me. And I guess they feel it and reject it. I think I should use the word NEED to describe myself. I read the book No More Mr. Nice Guy, maybe I should read it again. :)
    I'm just interested in your opinion on this.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

This is exactly how woman feel when they are in a place. Woman love attention and validation from man. The only way to catch a woman attention is to be the best guy in the room. A guy that is having fun with her friend and don't care about the woman in the room. Normally guys that have plenty of woman are enjoying themselves, they don't care about woman, they have plenty of them. Guys that don't have woman are constantly looking at the woman in the place and that sell them as needy guys.

Good for you, is the only thing that matters. When you are having fun in your life woman that find you attractive are goint to be interested in join you in your fun life.

Really good advice. Be awsome and let woman choose you and work to get your attention. Woman love to hunt the man they like.

We all wish that, we all want the hot ladie in the room to be all over us. But the reality (unless you are 10) few woman are going to be really attracted to you. Be patient and wait for them, in the mean time work to be the best catch you can be.

Woman love mistery, love to hunt the man they like, love the drama of not knowing if they are going to get the guy. Also woman know when a man like them. If you behave like you are in love with them from the first minute, she is probably going to run away from you. Woman love a challenge, love to work to get their man. If you giv eyourself in a silver plattern rigth from the start, you are doom to fail.

Needy man don't get woman. Woman hate needy man, been needy is not masculine at all. Read books about how to be more masculine, how to go after your goals and ambitions, how to stand your ground in life. More masculine you are, more chances femenine woman are going to be a little more attracted to you.

DarkHunter and becomingreat like this.
  3. A Bottle of Slivovitz

A Bottle of Slivovitz Fapstronaut