1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you stop people from getting to you

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hashirama Senju, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Hashirama Senju

Hashirama Senju Fapstronaut

Had a phone call. Some fake atm bullshit. Played along. Ended up in a cussing drama. Now, the argument/talk part I won, but I've always sucked at galis( my efficiency in employing cuss words in verbal wars is BAD). I do not have a sister but those things hurt. The fact that he got the better of me, and my dissatisfaction with me not having the upper hand in the end....pisses me off, makes me heavy hearted. Prior to this, I was calm and about to sleep, now I feel messed up. How do you deal with it?

2. Be less confrontational. Fight the right battles. Believe in yourself. Compare yourself to yourself. Not others. Improve yourself.

Awakeatlast likes this.
  3. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

4. any time you feel like you are about to get angry or aggravated, just stop and ask yourself is it worth getting mad over, or even worth arguing over. And to be honest 99% of stuff isnt worth it, you should study the teachings of Jesus Christ, that will give you your answer.