1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How noFap influences performance in sports?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 5, 2019.

1. It is known that some atheltes abstain from sex and masturbation for long periods of time before an important event or competion, other do during their training days. However, there are other athlethes who continue having sex and see no problem in there. I would like to know what is your personal opinion (perhaps your experience can tell) and also if you know some reliable studies that have been conducted on the matter.

user10111 likes this.
  2. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

I personally wasn't a guy who could run for 90 minutes in the field... But last year I did, playing soccer
    I was doing nofap and I was on day 20-30. I was physically active. So yep, NOFAP gives you more strength.

3. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

The wasted energy potential and drainage of nutrients from PMO I feel can be counterproductive in sports.

But sex not being an everyday thing wouldn't be as drastic...

I dont play sports other than training in the gym. I feel better with my workouts compared to me almost 10 years ago when I went from the gym to home and PMO ha