1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to deal with hunger | Some tips

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FastAndAddicted, Mar 15, 2020.

1. FastAndAddicted

FastAndAddicted Fapstronaut

I was super angry when I'm hungry. I had brain fogs. Reason was bad blood sugar. I tried diets, exercises and I fixed it. I've lost 20 pounds. I feel so much better. I'll give you some tips but I'm not an expert, you should go doctor.

1)Intermittent Fasting - Eat Stop Eat Method
    You want google IF first. I'll just write my experiences.
    Skip breakfast, eat lunch, don't eat anything until dinner, eat dinner. I started with 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating period) but I never stop eating while I'm 8 hours eating periods and it didn't work. You should eat 2 or 3 times in all day. Just it. Don't snack , don't eat 6-7 times in a day. My doctor gave me a diet and she said "you're doing wrong, you should eat all day" but it didn't work on me. I'm happy with only 2-3 meals a day. Your largest meal will be your lunch, eat less at dinner. Some people do OMAD (one meal a day) but it made me bloat , also it's not easy. You can start with 16:8 period or 14:10. If you drink water and coffee (no sugar) your fasting periods will be easy.

2)Combine vitamin c + garlic. It boosts nitric oxide. Worked on me. I eat chicken, broccoli and garlic with olive oil; after meal eat a kiwi. Delicious and nutritious. You can find doses at this link:
    https://www.deliciousliving.com/hea...d-vitamin-c-work-better-together-study-shows/

3)Don't need to fear carbs, sugar. You shouldn't eat junk food but eat fruits. Fruits have benefits like antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.