1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to gain body(loss due to masturbations)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Harwin, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Harwin

Harwin Fapstronaut

Can any one tell how to build body......
    Please help me guys....

2. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Do workout 2 times a day. Lift weights 3 sets of bicep curls 3 sets of concentration curls. Do 15 reps of pushups with every sets of weight lifting. Do 3 sets of planks for 60-90 secs. 3 sets of squats. 4 sets of dips. Eat eggs and healthy food. Drink green tea. Do some meditation and yoga. Watch some body building and comedy stuffs. I guarantee you to do this 30 days and see the improvements. And offcourse, NoFap no relapse.

Harwin likes this.
  3. Hofftari

Hofftari Fapstronaut

Wtf man...

4. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

This is confusing for a non bodybuilder, here's a little more practical advice:
    1) It's not about quantity: it's about consistency: you don't need to work out to death as long as you follow a precise routine: just a little but every day is much better than a lot but once a week
    2) It's also about quality: look up the correct form for exercises and be sure to have learned it: exercises are gonna be much safer and effective
    3) To maximise your gains rotate between arm day, leg day and chest day. Each day will be focused on a single part and said part will also have 2 days to rest.
    4) Numbers are great because counting the number of exercises makes you feel great and focused but you have to aim for total muscle tireness, not numbers.
    5) Eat like a mofo, but vary your diet.

BullseyeChris likes this.
  5. Harwin

Harwin Fapstronaut

Thanks

6. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Oh, I forgot
    6) Cold Showers: they hogher your pain tolerance, wake you up, boost energy and relieve muscle stress

Harwin likes this.
  7. NOPE!

That is over training and counterproductive - You want compound moves such as:
    Pushups, Pullups, Dips, Rows, Squats, Deadlifts to be the focus of your workouts, you want to train pull slightly more than push to correct posture,
    don't train any muscle group any more than twice a week.

- Try to find a decent routine to build strength up if you are unsure
    - Don't do a bro split routine
    - Make sure your form is PERFECT

Harwin likes this.
  8. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Nothing is over training in it. I used to do it on my streaks and i had a massive difference in me. Anyone could have easily noticed that during my streaks and with this routine.

Harwin likes this.
  9. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I just kept my personal training experiance here. Everyone might be having different i guess.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. If you've got freaky ass genes than congrats you will get results from that, however its defo not optimal and might result in injury,
    stay safe, don't fap

11. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

Any links or pages on workout routines? I've been really hitting the weights but I'm running out of workout routines and end up doing the same ones.

Harwin likes this.
  12. first number is no of sets, second is no of reps, do a warm up set first and wait around a minuite before starting the next set, these are some full body workouts that you can switch up and do twice a weak (do cardio on 2/3 of your off days, remember sufficient rest is important.)

Workout 1:
    2 x 6 Deadlift
    2 x 10 DB bench press
    2 x 10 Bent over row
    2 x 10 Curls

Workout 2:
    3 x 8 Pullups
    3 x 12 Pressups
    2 x 10 Inverted rows
    2 x 10 Lying leg raise

Workout 3:
    2 x 12 Squat
    2 x 10 Chin ups
    2 x 10 Dips
    2 x 10 1 arm rows
    2 x 8 Tricep push downs

Workout 4:
    2 x 12 Lunge
    2 x 10 Bent over row
    2 x 10 Close grip DB press
    2 x 10 hammer curls
    2 x 14 Russian twists

Do some stretches and Rotator cuff exercises 2 to 3 times a week (look on youtube)

I can give you a few more workouts if you want, however I would say:
    Consistently increase the weight / rep count / difficulty of exercise / time under. tension to make gains - the workouts need to become gradually harder

13. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

eat good
    sleep well
    train hard

14. JustDoItNow

JustDoItNow New Fapstronaut

Definitely agree with Lifeshould!

There is a couple of universal rules that apply to everyone.

1. Start with compound exercises. Compound exercises will provide you with a strong foundation and will prevent one sided muscle development. Start mixing up your routine (order, type and volume) as soon as you hit a plateau.

Exercises proven to be very effective are: Squads, push-ups, pull-ups (chin-ups), dead-lifts, dips - plenty of information on exercises and their correct execution on the internet.

2. It's all about consistency. Start with something manageable that won't deter you but is still challenging and yields results. If it works, stick to it. With time, progress will come and with progress, motivation. Don't let set-backs affect you too much just like with your nofap journey.

3. Listen to and get to know your body. After a work out your muscles will be sore. While soreness is no indicator of how effective your workout has been it will leave you with a certain satisfaction and when it fades (at least for me), is a natural reminder to get back to work. Learn the difference between pain caused by muscle soreness (good pain) and actual pain caused by using too much weight and/or bad form.

4. Have good form. Weight and repetitions mean nothing if you have bad form. Always follow strict form! If you can't properly execute one exercise, do one that is easier and slowly progress towards the desired exercise. If you go to your local gym, do not care about the amount of weight others use. The only thing you compare is your current performance to your performance one week or one month ago.

This is something I can't stress enough - do not use too much weight! Not only is it unhealthy for you but will also stunt your progress.

5. Cardio. Include cardio in your work outs, but don't do more than 2 sessions a week if you are trying to gain weight. Many people mistake cardio as primarily being an effective way to lose fat. While it can be, the more important aspect is that it will strengthen your heart and lungs which is needed since more muscles automatically put more stress on your body.

6. Eat. Eat a lot. Have a healthy and balanced nutrition. In most cases there is no need for any sort of supplements if you have a good diet.

7. Have sufficient sleep and rest inbetween your work outs. This is where your muscle growth takes place.

8. You should work out between 4-5 times a week as a starter. 3 times is said to be the amount required to maintain your current level. Working out twice a day is definitely more advanced, requires some deeper knowledge about the subject and will not help you in the beginning.

9. Always warm up before your workout and don't forget your streches/mobility exercises.

9. Recognize that everyone is different. Some ways work for one, for others they do not. Give yourself some time to learn about what methods work best for you by trying different approaches.

Hope this helps, any doubts or question I'll be glad to answer them.

SaapKaBaap, Harwin and AM141 like this.