1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am about improve my eyesight

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Matrofe, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Matrofe

Matrofe Fapstronaut

I would not have been concerned about my eyes if I was in the circle of self-destruction known by xxx.
    my sight is not that bad I could see, read books even watch some without squinting but I got 1,25 per eye and I have seen execises that could improve the eyesight by doing them.I will do them for 30 days then I will recheck them.
    I found some execises on youtube it takes about 15 min per day to make them also I will be more urged to watch objects, clouds etc in the distance to improve the part of eyes I have issue with.As my streak of being clean has crossed seventh day I feel since that time that my left eye went to 1.00 I dunno why maybe beacuse I have improved my diet + I eat more oysters with zinc or just beacuse the zinc is not going out of my body anymore.
    As the phone and computer I have permitted myself 4 hours per day but every 45 min I have to take a break and go outside to watch some clouds.

Linerider likes this.