1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am mentally dying and it hurts. I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Helpmeplease1258, Apr 3, 2020.

1. That is a loop. A major loop on which everyone fighting an addiction, vice has to overcome. The brain tells you you are alone and cannot be helped. It's just a lie. Because when I read your story, my mind was all "so it's not me alone, the devil uses this on all of us".. the hopelessness, God seems weak and your problem Almighty. That's how twisted these brain processes are. Keep asking God for help. You will win, I promise.

2. Helpmeplease1258

Helpmeplease1258 Fapstronaut

Thanks Rando, it is very tough because I ask God for help, I am trying to connect but I feel disconnected the majority of time in day to day life. I failed again. I was able to make it to just over a week and then the OCD urges became very strong to the point where it caused me to go back to pmo. It started with the OCD, then I felt stress and my body wanted to mo. I could not fall asleep for a few hours trying to beat the urge of doing it again. I was able to make it through but then the next night I failed. I am starting to see how much the OCD and intrusive thoughts affect me in terms of the connection to pmo. The stress from it is so much that the thought and urge of pmo comes into my head and I cannot stop it. Even typing, I have to re write words because of the OCD.