1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am new here, 4 years PMO addiction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Duke92, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Duke92

Duke92 New Fapstronaut

Hello. I have a 4 years pmo addiction which has messed me up both mentally and physically. I tried to stop so many times but i cant. And it has been worse. If I don’t do it i cant sleep or rest.i started my journey today..withdrawal is tough but i am hopeful ..cause i need to get my shit together

En?gma and 구민호 like this.
  2. 구민호

구민호 Fapstronaut

Hey Duke! Welcome to this forum ! Its my 2nd day and I am motivated as hell to really terminate this revulsive pattern out of my life ! I've been engrossed for the last 11 years and finally decided to make my life straight! Let's overcome this degenerative compulsion together ! Good luck !

3. Duke92

Duke92 New Fapstronaut

We will get over it, i cleared my all my brower history and as of yesterday i stopped talking to the women i was sexting with.thank you stay strong

구민호 likes this.
  4. 구민호

구민호 Fapstronaut

Yes bro ! Stay strong and feel free to get in touch! We will share our experiences and sorrows !

5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. m y first 3 week i had intense Tachycardia and depression, iwasn't ablr to sleep until 3am, then is passed, you need to find your own balance, is not easy to recovery but absolutly important.

Duke92 likes this.