I can't go back anymore

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Vivendo pedra, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Vivendo pedra

Vivendo pedra Fapstronaut

You know I was in another forum, 'yourbrainrebalanced' it really helped me out, but they shut down in November and it really affected me. I've been free mentally for a while, I don have urges or depression, I'm doing better at school and in my career, I have gained a lot of self confidence, there is no more self guilt too, the past few weeks have been the best for me. people list the achievements they've made this year and they talk about new jobs, more money and other cool stuff but to me quitting p was better than all that. I'm not even financially stable but I still feel good, I've been truly happy for the first time in years.
    I made the mistake of not coming back to the forum to write something at least. Forums keep me grounded. I made a mistake today. I was bored and I slipped up, I had that good feeling while doing p and m, and the horrible shitty feeling that comes after.
    I will not beat my self with guilt. I'm going to work hard and become stronger, I'm going to keep myself grounded. I know my goal and I'll keep pushing, nothing will stop, nothing can stop me.
    I won't fail
    I can't fail
    May God help me
    And I'll help myself.

Dadjoker likes this.
  2. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Hey welcome to the community! You're in a good place and should likely be able to find the support you need. And I agree, the forums are a great place to find the inspiration and guidance needed to battle this addiction. At the same time, it's paramount that we don't beat ourselves up too bad on the past...but rather, stay in the moment and work our recovery program the best we can, right here, right now.

Again, welcome to the community! We are here to support. Wishing you the best!

Jefe Rojo and Prophet Harry like this.