1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a date on Monday night

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ifthisislove, Jan 2, 2016.

1. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

So I have a Tinder date on Monday. I don't know why I got the app again as its conducive to my progress in rebooting but there it is.

I had a match with a girl and she immediately asked me if I'd like to go for drinks with her. I agreed and now we're meeting up on Monday night.

Is this a good idea seeing as I'm still in the process of rebooting or is it good just because I'm going out meeting and talking to women, thus getting out of my comfort zone?

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Really? Can you explain how, I don't see it.

3. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

In terms of looking at pictures of girls on dating sites that might act as triggers, especially if they're semi-nude.

4. plongeur

plongeur Fapstronaut

That is very usual. Using Tinder myself and that certainly never ever happened to me. And I'm not exactly ugly or clumsy. But for what it's worth, of course, go for it and organize more dates, if you ask me ...

5. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

She was like, Hey! Wanna go for drinks on Monday at 5pm? And I said yes.

If only all girls cut to the chase! No games, no drama! Let's see how tomorrow goes..

WarriorScarr and Deleted Account like this.
  6. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Date went really well. We spent about an hour and 15 mins getting to know one another and she said I was a well-spoken guy and really enjoyed her time with me. So much so, that she wants to see me next week! We kissed and parted ways. Onwards and upwards!

7. Sounds good! Keep us updated.

8. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Will do @AlltheRageBackHome!

For a second date I think I'm going to take her bowling or something. The key to it is to do an activity with her, not for her..